Søren loves IT research
and software development
. He lives in
Esbjerg, Denmark with his loving wife Kereena and little toddler Mithra
Currently he is working as a research-assistant at Aalborg University in Esbjerg
in the lab for computational intelligence and security
, but has dream to
start as a Ph.D. student very soon.
Søren does not blog or twit a lot, but, he can be contacted on e-mail or messenger
Søren has worked with many different technologies through the years. Below are some of his core technological skills (think it as a short list of the technologies used *A LOT*):
- JAVA programming; including JEE5+, Springframework, GWT
- Python programming; Flask/Bottle, Django, SQLAlchemy, MongoEngine
- Scala programming; Circumflex, Rogue, Squeryl
- General; HTML5/CSS, SQL (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB, Google Datastore, CouchDB)
- Cloud (distributed); Hadoop, Google AppEngine, Amazon AWS
E-mail (work): firstname.lastname@example.org
I am available for consulting services within my area of expertise.
Send an e-mail with a precise description of what you need, and I will
give free feedback on feasbility and price.